Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why does my a/c not stay at previous temp?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else have this issue? Ever since the update to V11 (which only happened a week ago for me) i have my temp set at 70 its in auto but every time i leave, then get back in the car its set back to default of 72??
I've seen this behavior in my 2020 LRMY, even before V11. The cabin temperature setting changes from the previous setting of 71F to 72F when I precondition or driving. This happens in colder temperatures. Perhaps 72F is temperature threshold for kicking the heat pump up a notch when the outside temperature is below 32F.

I've seen this behavior in my 2020 LRMY, even before V11. The cabin temperature setting changes from the previous setting of 71F to 72F when I precondition or driving. This happens in colder temperatures. Perhaps 72F is temperature threshold for kicking the heat pump up a notch when the outside temperature is below 32F.
Im happy to say it never gets to 32 here where i’m at in CA. It was actually 86F today. I have yet to precondition the car either. Never gets that hot in my garage or the work parking garage. Such a strange thing to not stay where i set it.