Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Mustang Spare Tire Fit Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
I’m selling my 17 mustang gt today and will soon have a Model 3. Mine had a spare tire kit (which did not come stock) which I have decided to keep and was going to sell it until I looked at the lug pattern and it seems to be the same spec as the model 3.

My question is has anyone actually tried to see if it fits? I know some premium mustangs came with the OEM spares if you paid additional and those mustangs also had bigger brembo brakes which it worked on.

Hello all,
I’m selling my 17 mustang gt today and will soon have a Model 3. Mine had a spare tire kit (which did not come stock) which I have decided to keep and was going to sell it until I looked at the lug pattern and it seems to be the same spec as the model 3.

My question is has anyone actually tried to see if it fits? I know some premium mustangs came with the OEM spares if you paid additional and those mustangs also had bigger brembo brakes which it worked on.
Seems still no one has documented any experience with this. Anyone try yet? Would be a lot cheaper a solution for us Canadians than to import a modernspare.com solution, which is more expensive even before $100 shipping and foreign exchange costs.