Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

window issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed today that when I shut my front drivers door my rear passenger window goes down about 1/8 inch , this didn't seem normal to me , so my brother and I kept rechecking it, it happens about 1/3 of the time.....the car is about 2 weeks old and has just one software update...is this normal behavior?

I’m having the same issue. I first noticed this when I got in my car to leave and step on the brake, prior to closing my door, both rear windows would pop up. After several weeks of this happened I also noticed that when I get out of the car and close my door the rear windows would pop down. Like all things electrical it’s seems random. Tesla had me remove anything electrical that I’ve added with no long term change. The only “ electrical “ things I’ve added were footwell and truck lights and all the Jeda products. I did do a thumb wheel and brake reset that I thought my have fixed it, but the problem returned about 2 weeks later.