Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window switches not working correctly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My rear windows and switches (including on driver switch pad) work fine, for incremental and full raise/lower.
My front window switches & windows only work on continuous press - even when pressed down to the second click they still don't raise or lower all the way, just go as long as you hold the switch.
Anybody else see this? FW34.1, AWD made 8/18.

WOW! brandonee916 - you nailed it! Thanks!! It was funny that the rear windows worked perfectly, and the fronts not at all...but your method fixed it right up!
One thing now crossed off the list for my service visit tomorrow...main thing left is that my Nav system does a continuous restart of searching for a route if TRAFFIC is on and there is a supercharger required in the route...

Reactions: brandonee916
34.1. I don't know if it was present on earlier versions - this was the first long trip I've taken. and it is quite repeatable...I'm in Portland, just put in "Ashland OR" (where I was this weekend, get a route, hit "show directions" and it shows, then a few seconds later, loops.

WOW! brandonee916 - you nailed it! Thanks!! It was funny that the rear windows worked perfectly, and the fronts not at all...but your method fixed it right up!
One thing now crossed off the list for my service visit tomorrow...main thing left is that my Nav system does a continuous restart of searching for a route if TRAFFIC is on and there is a supercharger required in the route...
@brandonee916 you solved it here too. wow.
I have a service appointment tomorrow for some delivery issues, (one window was not calibrated *now it works*, the turn signal issues from the other threads, and some scratches.), now i guess I'll be telling them one less thing from the list. Thanks =)