Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Driver Door window doesn't rise up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have a 2014 Model S P85 that I like very much, but recently I have had this issue where my driver's door window will not rise after closing the door. I have read online that the motor needs recalibration by holding the window up for a few seconds until a clicking noise, then pulling the window down for a few seconds, and then raising it again until it clicks back. After this recalibration procedure, the window works great as normal after I close the door it raises. Here is the problem... the window motor gets decalibrated every day, sometimes twice a day, so I have to do the calibration procedure every single time before exiting the car... I did ask Tesla about it, but they asked to pay $220 just for the inspection... So I wanted to see if you guys anyone had the same issue, what was the problem, and how it got fixed.
P.S. I did replace the window buttons with new ones in the hope of fixing the issue, but nothing changed.
Please help, thanks in advance!