Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wont charge!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received this message, car wont charge I’m @ 60%! I need 20% to get to service and they gave me a June 25th appointment! I’ve rebooted the car and checked my charger. Any thoughts. The car is just out of warranty!! Does Tesla supply loaners if out of warranty? I cant go 2 weeks + without a car. Did I mention I’m in Minnesota and live in Florida!!
IMG_7358.jpeg

UPDATE-I went to the service center this morning and told them the issue. They said they already had a new HV battery ordered for it! Gave me a loaner and I was out of there in 5 minutes! This is why I own a Tesla and soon to be two Teslas!
That's good news, but can you clarify that when you said that your car is "just out of warranty", that you mean the 4 year basic warranty and not the 8 year 150,000 mile battery warranty?

That's good news, but can you clarify that when you said that your car is "just out of warranty", that you mean the 4 year basic warranty and not the 8 year 150,000 mile battery warranty?
Surely it’s the former - service center wouldn’t have proactively ordered a battery for a customer pay replacement - nor do they typically give loaners for non-warranty work these days.

Reactions: father_of_6