Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: 16/17 S Grey on black, 21s, some options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a 2016/2017 with AP2, but don’t care if it’s enabled, I’m fine adding FSD. Midnight Silver with black leather and some grey wheels. 2 required options are subzero and ultra hifi, anything else is gravy. Under 30k miles. PM me if you have or know of something. Watching multiple websites.

I just ordered another P100D 50 mile unused inventory car on Friday, new inventory is now cheaper than a used 2016’s right now. I saw loads of the S100D’s dirt cheap (for a Tesla) also. For the difference the P was hard to refuse. I had reserved another red P100d with Black Arachnids in Texas but it had 1100 miles and I’m not going to take that one because unused it guaranteed to be nicer with no launches.

The current range for used P100Ds is $93K to $99K and new P100D's are $98K to $122K. New does seem like the better value at the moment.
The best deals were there yesterday morning. I ordered at 4am Saturday morning as there were a bunch of zero (50 mile or less unused) cars available. I had reserved a red Performance 3 but it was a no brainer for the huge performance and comfort upgrade to the P100D for the difference in price. Was only getting $5k discount off the new P3+ pricing on a 1000 mile demo. I see some unused new P3’s for $5,500 off but I wanted a red car.

Last edited: