Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 19” or 20” Model 3 Wheels +Tires - SFBay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, my 18” tires are wearing down—kinda early at 31k miles only. So instead of buying new 18” tires, I’d be interested in upgrading to 19” or 20” tires +wheels. Please let me know if you anyone has them available—I’d be willing to pick up asap. Thanks!

Hi, my 18” tires are wearing down—kinda early at 31k miles only. So instead of buying new 18” tires, I’d be interested in upgrading to 19” or 20” tires +wheels. Please let me know if you anyone has them available—I’d be willing to pick up asap. Thanks!

I have like NEW 20" Tesla wheels taken off at delivery of car, offered with New TPMS listed in the forum. No tires. Pictures and price in the listing