Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 19" Model S Wheels (no tires) in Ontario/Quebec

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sorry silver, I say light grey because the 21 grey turbines are much darker. These are clean with great rubber. Was going to save them for my next Tesla but have been stored for a half year and just bought another vehicle. I see another owner in need so I figured why not. I don't have them listed as I wasn't going to sell them. They were $6000 CAD new I believe. I can take a picture tomorrow if you want to have a look?

sorry silver, I say light grey because the 21 grey turbines are much darker. These are clean with great rubber. Was going to save them for my next Tesla but have been stored for a half year and just bought another vehicle. I see another owner in need so I figured why not. I don't have them listed as I wasn't going to sell them. They were $6000 CAD new I believe. I can take a picture tomorrow if you want to have a look?

Yes please.

here they are
DSC06791.JPG