Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 2014 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I am new to the forum. I have my first Tesla customer lined up and I need to find them a car. 2014 Model S, any color, low miles, 85Kwh, with pano roof. supercharger enabled Clean title, no prior paint and body work. Prefer one in the Southeast to keep transport costs down. Keep in mind I will be reselling the Model S.

JuicedCar.com was started 2 years ago to bring the EV revolution to my local area (Northwest, Florida). Usually I sell LEAFs, Focus BEV and i3's. This will be my first Telsa deal.

Thanks,
John Collins
juicedcar.com
Electric Vehicle Sales

Hi,
I am new to the forum. I have my first Tesla customer lined up and I need to find them a car. 2014 Model S, any color, low miles, 85Kwh, with pano roof. supercharger enabled Clean title, no prior paint and body work. Prefer one in the Southeast to keep transport costs down. Keep in mind I will be reselling the Model S.

JuicedCar.com was started 2 years ago to bring the EV revolution to my local area (Northwest, Florida). Usually I sell LEAFs, Focus BEV and i3's. This will be my first Telsa deal.

Thanks,
John Collins
juicedcar.com
Electric Vehicle Sales

Looking to sell my garage queen Model S P85D

Black Solid Paint
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Dual Chargers
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Tesla All Weather Mats
Panoramic Roof Sunshades

Recently upgraded with LTE
Qualifies for Ludicrous Upgrade

Has 4 yr service plan that expires 1/17/19

Has less than 3,000 miles on it!

Located in Texas

Looking to sell my garage queen Model S P85D

Black Solid Paint
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Dual Chargers
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Tesla All Weather Mats
Panoramic Roof Sunshades

Recently upgraded with LTE
Qualifies for Ludicrous Upgrade

Has 4 yr service plan that expires 1/17/19

Has less than 3,000 miles on it!

Located in Texas

Sounds like you have a beautiful Tesla, but probably over budget. I need to keep the price well below a 2016 Model S (75Kwh enabled) RWD, pano roof, etc. Otherwise they will end up ordering a new one. I have until the end of the month to put together a deal. Thanks

I have my first Tesla customer lined up and I need to find them a car. 2014 Model S, any color, low miles, 85Kwh, with pano roof. supercharger enabled Clean title, no prior paint and body work. Prefer one in the Southeast to keep transport costs down. Keep in mind I will be reselling the Model S.
Have you looked on the Tesla CPO website? Pre-Owned Model S | Tesla Motors
I am surprised that anyone looking to buy a used Tesla needs the assistance of an intermediary in the age of the Internet.

2014 Model S 85 24,000 miles $55,000
One Owner
Delivered June 2014
Red Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Tan Nappa Leather Seats
Tech Package
Parking Sensors
Package Shelf
19” Alloy Wheels,
19” Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
Supercharger enabled
Includes 2 charging cable kits and a tire repair kit.
Four-year/50K mile service plan purchased 6/2014, which is transferable
No Autopilot sensors
Located Boston, MA suburbs
The car is in near perfect condition, always garaged, non-smoking, annual service done each year.