Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2015 or later Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m so frustrated with the CPO process thought I’d try this, been looking for weeks. I have financing ready to go.

Midnight Silver or Black preferred.
Dark interior
AP2 or AP1
85, 85D, 90 or 90D
Would like high fidelity audio

I’m in Southern California but will travel and pickup for the right car.

I’m so frustrated with the CPO process thought I’d try this, been looking for weeks. I have financing ready to go.

Dark interior
AP2 or AP1
85, 85D, 90 or 90D

I have a well cared for S75 up with a reputable auctioneer on eBay.

Tesla Model S 75 | eBay

Dark interior
AP2 or AP1
85, 85D, 90 or 90D

2017 Model S 75D for sale ---black exterior, black textile interior, AP 2 (hardware 2.5), 37K miles, Asking $63,000. Interior looks brand new still. Very well cared for. Slight curbrash on RF tire. Otherwise car is in excellent condition. WeatherteWea floor mats for front and rear seats included, as well as original mats.

2015 90D Blue Grey Interior; Pristine Original everything; 34,500 as of 11/24/18. Delivered at Fremont to Los Gatos, CA home. Shipped to new Houston area home enclosed in vehicle used primarily for shipping Porsches from East Coast POE to Dealers [Got the photos]. Always garaged. Always hand washed. Premium sound, 19" rims, retractable roof. adaptable cruise control and auto pilot, System 9.0 NOT installed, no aftermarket crap. New 100D ordered ETD 12/15. Available sooner to best cash offer.