Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 2021-2022 Tesla Model Y LR Dark Silver Metallic / Black Interior with AMD Ryzen MCU3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB 2021-2022 Tesla Model Y LR Dark Silver Metallic / Black Interior with AMD Ryzen MCU3. Other specs are up for grabs.

Prefer FSD, as there would be a price difference without it.

Let me help take it off your hands :p

Probably hard to come by, seeing the range is so new, but I thought to post anyway and see what the Internet brings me.

I have a reservation for exactly this car (19" Gemini wheels, FSD prepurchased, no tow hitch) that got pushed back inexplicably by the Tesla ordering algorithm from last week to February 2023. We can work something out, if you want that reservation or something, somehow. Southern California.