Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2017-2018 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
16, 17, 18, 19, 20?
AP1, AP2?
FSD?
Color?
Price range?
Mileage range?

Using only the criterial you provided, price could range anywhere from 45k for a high mileage 2016 75D to 95k for a 2020 100D.

16, 17, 18, 19, 20?
AP1, AP2?
FSD?
Color?
Price range?
Mileage range?

Using only the criterial you provided, price could range anywhere from 45k for a high mileage 2016 75D to 95k for a 2020 100D.

The title of this post was supposed to address the year, but you are correct. So I'll try to narrow it down little more.
  • August 2017 or later - That keeps the price down and should ensure I get folding middle row, AND at least AP 2.5.
  • AP 2.5 - August 2017 or later should take care of this.
  • Full Self Driving - Would be nice, but not required.
  • MCU 2 - Would be nice, but not required. I can upgrade that if desired.
  • Black or midnight silver for color - But in my price range...beggars can't be choosers, if it meets the requirements I can live with other colors.
  • Price range - 45k-55k.
  • Milage - Don't care unless they drove it like a madman and abused it.
  • Model 75D - 90D's seem sparse and 100D's generally command a higher price.
Other items like interior color or rims, etc...not a priority unless I have a good amount of options.

That a little better buddy? :)