Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: (CA) Model 3 LR AWD or M3P *Bought a M3P*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shopping for a Model 3 LR AWD or Performance. I am located in the Bay Area, but am willing to travel within CA to complete the purchase.

Prefer to buy a vehicle with:
55k or less miles
For LR AWD - Acceleration Boost is a plus!
Don’t need FSD or EAP
Looking to spend 36k or less

Thanks 🙏

Hi @thechungle. I’m going to be selling selling my 2019 M3P in gray because I’m moving overseas. 60k miles. Currently in FL. Has FSD and some custom detail work (chrome delete and black painted factory wheels). Don’t yet have current photos, just the one after I immediately got it back from detailing when I had it done, but let me know if there is some interest there. Just getting the process started.

Attachments

• 119D3A50-7C2B-4345-A9A6-9E3DB9EDE985.jpeg
    119D3A50-7C2B-4345-A9A6-9E3DB9EDE985.jpeg
    891.8 KB · Views: 76
Hi @thechungle. I’m going to be selling selling my 2019 M3P in gray because I’m moving overseas. 60k miles. Currently in FL. Has FSD and some custom detail work (chrome delete and black painted factory wheels). Don’t yet have current photos, just the one after I immediately got it back from detailing when I had it done, but let me know if there is some interest there. Just getting the process started.
Hey!

I would likely pass mainly due to the distance - I am focusing on vehicles in CA as shipping is expensive and I need to be able to fly and drive it home within a day or so 🤙

Your car is clean for sure