Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wtb: late 2016/ early 2017 model s [CA]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm actually looking for the same on the east coast since I'm located in PA. My reason to look at this date range is that they have the updated front and some even have free unlimited supercharging. Also, 2016/17 models are more affordable than 2018- so it's easier to find a better deal.

Reactions: Carl_Drogo
Looking for a late 2016/early 2017 model s with ap2 hardware.

Fsd preferred. I'm in California but can travel a bit for a good deal. Thanks!
Daemun, I've just now decided to sell my 2017 Model S 100D. Fully loaded, White/White, Carbon Fiber side view mirrors and spoiler, 20" wheels with newer tires, full clear wrap, premium sound, HIPA, 44K miles, always garage kept. Warranty until December 2021. No accidents. I'm looking for $65K firm. LMK if you would like more details.