Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Model 3 Mid-Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a LR for $40k... Might I ask why you want a MR? Model 3 / 2018 / White - 37abd | Only Used Tesla

I just wouldn’t think that someone would sell a LR model for under $42,000! I’ll have to check that one out. Thanks

Accident on 2/14/19, just says accident and was towed. It is not salvage, but does have the accident.

I’d ask for photos of the accident and paintwork. If they say it’s in the pictures (there’s one that has minor damage by tow hook point), I’d ask why it was towed for that minor damage.

$42k isn’t cheap, Tesla offered me a new 50 mile inventory LR AWD red/White EAP 19’s for $51k, so a used RWD should be much less because new also gets tax credits. There are new ones to be had with discounts, just talk to a sales person. The asking prices for used are often crazy. There are so many people looking to sell 2018’s you should be able to get a deal.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: IdaX and AWD>
$42k isn’t cheap, Tesla offered me a new 50 mile inventory LR AWD red/White EAP 19’s for $51k, so a used RWD should be much less because new also gets tax credits. There are new ones to be had with discounts, just talk to a sales person. The asking prices for used are often crazy. There are so many people looking to sell 2018’s you should be able to get a deal.

Every used model 3 I have seen, some people just want some crazy prices! But going to keep looking! Thanks for the reply