Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I'm looking to purchase my first Tesla. I am in the market for a Model 3 Performance. I don't care if it is a P3D- (Stealth) or if it is a normal performance model.

I prefer Black, Blue, or Grey, with black interior, but honestly love all variants. I'm familiar with the depreciation of 20% for models older than 1 year, so I'm hoping to get a P3D- for $48,000 with FSD or comparable depending on FSD and P3D+.

I've scoured eBay, autotrader, and Auto Tempest and someone reminded me about these forums. Very motivated with cash in hand. I'm willing to fly one-way to destination for pick up and drive back.

I’d buy another one if I could get your mythical 20% depreciation on a used Performance 3. It amazes me how well the Performance cars hold their value. Tesla doesn’t produce as many Performance 3’s so that helps, buying a new one is the best deal because then you can enjoy the great resale value in a year or two if you choose to upgrade.

Last edited: