Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I'm looking to purchase my first Tesla. I am in the market for a Model 3 Performance. I don't care if it is a P3D- (Stealth) or if it is a normal performance model.

I prefer Black, Blue, or Grey, with black interior, but honestly love all variants. I'm familiar with the depreciation of 20% for models older than 1 year, so I'm hoping to get a P3D- for $48,000 with FSD or comparable depending on FSD and P3D+.

I've scoured eBay, autotrader, Auto Tempest, and even have an alert on EV-CPO setup and someone reminded me about these forums. Very motivated with cash in hand. I'm willing to fly one-way to destination for pick up and drive back.

Hello.

Have you found a Model 3 performance yet?

I'm looking to sell mine.

2018 produced in December. About 15k miles.

White exterior
White interior
Performance package. With the performance brakes and 20" wheels l.
It's the fully loaded version.

I opted out ot FSD but purchased when EAP was still available. As of now, all features included in FSD are available.

I will be reaching out to Tesla tomorrow to inquire about cost to upgrade to FSD. I remember they were offering some discount since priced dropped after I purchased.

I offered it for 51,500 based on current price and option . I will be posting it on the classifieds in a couple of days when I take some recent photos.

Thank you