Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - Model 3 Trunk Mat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just in case anyone else needs one - I have one left - and also a set of model 3 front and rear Lloyd Rubbertite All-Weather mats.

Picking up the Model Y today and no longer need the Model 3 mats.

IMG_8225.jpg
IMG_8226.jpg

Hi, do you happen to have the OEM boot liner still and would you sell? Many thanks. Getting my 2021 M3 next Weds.

Sorry, the OEM one sold, I just have an aftermarket set which includes the cargo liner.
Hi, do you happen to have the OEM boot liner still and would you sell? Many thanks. Getting my 2021 M3 next Weds.

Sorry, someone bought the OEM cargo mat. The one I have left is in a complete set. I could sell you the complete set for the cost of the OEM cargo mat alone! Complete set includes 6 pieces: 2 Front, Rear, Frunk, Rear Caro, lower rear cargo.

New, still in sealed plastic. I opened one to take a close up picture of the surface. Pictures are attached.

Attachments

• Model 3 Mats Set B1.jpg
    Model 3 Mats Set B1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • Model 3 Mats Set B1a.jpg
    Model 3 Mats Set B1a.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 44
Sorry, the OEM one sold, I just have an aftermarket set which includes the cargo liner.

Sorry, someone bought the OEM cargo mat. The one I have left is in a complete set. I could sell you the complete set for the cost of the OEM cargo mat alone! Complete set includes 6 pieces: 2 Front, Rear, Frunk, Rear Caro, lower rear cargo.

New, still in sealed plastic. I opened one to take a close up picture of the surface. Pictures are attached.

Many thanks but I am specifically looking for an OEM trunk liner as I have mats coming with the car when it arrives tomorrow. Thanks anyway

Hi, it’s just the standard Tesla OEM trunk liner I am after but put off by the big price tag. If anyone has 1 for sale, even used is ok for me?

Attachments

• ACC568AA-C52B-431C-A273-B688F1C718ED.jpeg
    ACC568AA-C52B-431C-A273-B688F1C718ED.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 64