Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB model S... D model

Rdr4evr69

Mar 25, 2018
Bettendorf
I am looking to buy a model S, it will have to be all-wheel-drive, and full Leather. I like the new front end design, S 75’s are good, S 85 also.
P model is fine also.
I would love to be around 60 to 64,000, may have flexibility for the right vehicle. Condition must be great, no accidents.
Thanks!

Mar 4, 2018
Midwest
I have a Multi-Coat Red/Tan (Next generation front and rear seats) P85D with 32,000 miles that I'd part with. I'm a little over the price you wanted but not by too much, I just gave it to a friend who owns a dealer to consign, If you're interested I can send you photos once they have them probably by tomorrow afternoon. Here is the config:

Attachments

• IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 25
Mar 4, 2018
Midwest
I have a Multi-Coat Red/Tan (Next generation front and rear seats) P85D with 32,000 miles that I'd part with. I'm a little over the price you wanted but not by too much, I just gave it to a friend who owns a dealer to consign, If you're interested I can send you photos once they have them probably by tomorrow afternoon. Here is the config:

Also has dual chargers, not listed on original build.

Alkesh

Mar 29, 2018
Columbia, MD
Only 40K miles
All Wheel Drive Dual Motor
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof with sunroof
19 in wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
Supercharging for life
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Tech Package with AP1
only $62K
located in Maryland
Garage kept, excellent condition
Selling because I am upgrading to a 100D this week

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC