Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB model S... D model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to buy a model S, it will have to be all-wheel-drive, and full Leather. I like the new front end design, S 75’s are good, S 85 also.
P model is fine also.
I would love to be around 60 to 64,000, may have flexibility for the right vehicle. Condition must be great, no accidents.
Thanks!

I have a Multi-Coat Red/Tan (Next generation front and rear seats) P85D with 32,000 miles that I'd part with. I'm a little over the price you wanted but not by too much, I just gave it to a friend who owns a dealer to consign, If you're interested I can send you photos once they have them probably by tomorrow afternoon. Here is the config:

Attachments

• IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 59
I have a Multi-Coat Red/Tan (Next generation front and rear seats) P85D with 32,000 miles that I'd part with. I'm a little over the price you wanted but not by too much, I just gave it to a friend who owns a dealer to consign, If you're interested I can send you photos once they have them probably by tomorrow afternoon. Here is the config:

Also has dual chargers, not listed on original build.

Only 40K miles
All Wheel Drive Dual Motor
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof with sunroof
19 in wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
Supercharging for life
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Tech Package with AP1
only $62K