Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S P85D or P90D, 2014-2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello there community, Brandon here, first time poster, long time reader. ; )

I'm looking to give a used Model S P85D or P90D a good home. Probably 2014-2016, reasonable mileage. Aiming for a loaded model, air suspension, panoramic roof, etc. Ludicrous option would be great, but not a requirement. I've been watching current fair pricing and have financing set, ready to pull the trigger soon as I find the right car.

I've had a hawk eye on the Tesla site for a CPO, and expanding my search here. I'm located in the midwest but fine buying out of state and shipping or adventuring back home.

Looking forward to becoming a first Tesla owner! Any leads or cars are much appreciated, thanks!

Take a look at CarMax, AutoTrader, etc. You'll find them listed frequently. It would be a good idea to check out Ideal Motors in Costa Mesa, CA. Also Plug-In Auto in Pomona, CA. Ideal sells only used Teslas. The other sells electric cars, including Teslas. Their inventory can be found online. Good luck and welcome to the family!

Take a look at CarMax, AutoTrader, etc. You'll find them listed frequently. It would be a good idea to check out Ideal Motors in Costa Mesa, CA. Also Plug-In Auto in Pomona, CA. Ideal sells only used Teslas. The other sells electric cars, including Teslas. Their inventory can be found online. Good luck and welcome to the family!
Great, thank you! This is super helpful.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
Noticed that on the Tesla CPO site, there haven't been any P85Ds in quite some time...is that because of the year, or will they just stop selling them used? Figured people would be trading them in for newer models nowadays. There are a fair amount out there from private parties, but Tesla only really has P90Ds anymore. Thoughts?

I’m guessing a fair amount of original p85d/p90d owners might have either traded in for p100d/100d or even M3P due to ap2/3, more range, faster charging, etc. Always be a few here and there will pop up. I sold my p85d last year to move up in this fashion as prices came down.

Loved my p85d - keep looking prices are great over past year that I’ve seen them selling for.