Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB or lease: 2021+ M3 base SR+ in Toronto (Whitby) Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy or lease a used standard M3 2021 or newer with about 60km or less. Need a vehicle before September.
I can't afford a brand new one yet unfortunately, looking to pay around 45-55k max.
Preference is grey with white leather but at this point I'm not picky.
Located in GTA or surrounding areas of Ontario.
Anyone who is looking to upgrade and willing to part with their older vehicle give me a shout.

you're not going to find that. I'm not even sure you can consider a car with less than 60km used.

The demand for used cars is through the roof, let alone the demand for EV's due to the gas prices. I can still almost sell my m3LR for what i paid for it, with 30,000km on it now.

Good luck with your search, but i think your expectations are a bit high. You might be lucky to get a 2018 with high KM in that price range.

Reactions: Vawlkus
you're not going to find that. I'm not even sure you can consider a car with less than 60km used.

The demand for used cars is through the roof, let alone the demand for EV's due to the gas prices. I can still almost sell my m3LR for what i paid for it, with 30,000km on it now.

Good luck with your search, but i think your expectations are a bit high. You might be lucky to get a 2018 with high KM in that price range.
I agree with you that the market is hot. Based off my research I have seen 2020s SR+ or 2018 LRs sell in the mid 50s with less than 60km,

I may be able to budge a little higher but I am not looking to purchase a used 100km vehicle being sold for the same price as the original owner paid, but I understand people are trying to maximize their value.