Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: P85D/P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey guys,

Looking for a P85D or P90D with the following options:

Deep Blue Metallic paint
Glass roof/sunroof
Prefer Black interior and headliner
Subzero package
Upgraded sound package

I’m located right outside of Philadelphia so anything in the Northeast would be preferable but would also travel for the right car.

Thanks,
Mike

Blue Skye.jpg

I just bought this one (with Ludicrous) off a forum member in Chicago and drove it home to Miami. Check on EV-CPO or teslainventory.com and the for sale forum right here. Look long enough and you can find exactly the car you are looking for. My must haves were the "+" suspension and Ludicrous.

Last edited:
Reactions: HankLloydRight
Oh man David, that charging station is less than 2 miles from my house.... I would have loved to meet you up there to see that beauty as you drove her down to Miami! I too am looking for a P85D but the CPO pricing has been wicked strange over the past few weeks. Last week there was actually a P85D for 57k and quite a few in the very low 60s. Now there’s hardly anything below 70k. I’ll keep watching!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the car. I can not fathom why Tesla does not put the "+" suspension on all of the P cars.
Curious, does having ludicrous tip it over the edge? Or do you think a P85D with + will satisfy all cravings so to speak? Reason I ask is that there are generally more P85D with + suspensions around vs. P85DL with + susp? Thanks. What a GREAT looking car!