Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB - P90/ P90D/ P100D on Westcoast...+ Range Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like several of you should want to by jocsyn’s car. Great specs, nice colors, fairly priced. If I were in the west coast I’d give it a seriously look.

Don’t mean to squash a sale, but that’s not close to being a good price at all.
You can get a choice among many CPO P100DL with FSD and less miles for the same price from Tesla right now.

You can get a choice among many CPO P100DL with FSD and less miles for the same price from Tesla right now.
I would love for that to be the case but I don’t see anything like that on Tesla’s website. If you see them, please forward me the links. Thanks!

The only 2016.5 that I can find on Tesla’s website is this one- and its had body work done to it.
2016 Model S | Tesla

Where are you seeing them ‘for the same price’? He is asking $59k. All of the P100DL’s I see as CPO are 12-20K higher.

If there was a nice P100DL under 60k out there, I’m a buyer! ;)

Valid comment- he has it listed elsewhere at 59K but hadn't adjusted it here I guess. I have had a number of online chats with him- seems like a good guy and it is a very nice car.

Given that he hadn't adjusted his price on here, your original comment makes a lot more sense to me. :)

Rather than go to a non-Performance version (assuming that's what you want) why not consider a P85D? Unlike the 90's there wasn't several version of the pack with some being worse than others. The 85 pack is often considered the most consistent and reliable long-term as compared to all but the 100 pack and one version of the 90 pack. Performance numbers really aren't far off of a P90D in terms of acceleration and range but the prices can be quite a bit different for what ends up being very minimal differences in day to day use.

hmmm...didn't know that
that may be an option considering what you described
what exactly is the best 90 ver. batt?
According to most, ver3 is the one to get in the 90 packs. There's lots of part #'s across all of them though so it's tricky to know which one you're getting. That's even if you convince someone on eBay or at Tesla to go out and roll under the car to take a picture of the battery pack label. The best bet is to buy from a private party and I'd also consider P85D & P85DL as they're 99% the car of a P90D and P90DL usually at a significant discount comparatively.