TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB - rear facing seats

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Whiterabbit, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Whiterabbit

Whiterabbit Member

PM me if you have them!

2. turtlebud

turtlebud Member

3. Whiterabbit

Whiterabbit Member

Saw that. Asking $2500. Too much for me

4. mark

mark Member

You realize that if your car wasn't built with them it's unsafe to install them as the bumper is not reinforced and the storage area in the back is a crumple zone...

5. Whiterabbit

Whiterabbit Member

Lots of threads on this.... bumper reinforcement is part of the install... very easy to do

will you sell me your seats??:)

• Like x 2
  6. Chaserr

Chaserr Hyperactive Hyperdrive

There are only 20 very early VINs that can't be retrofitted to exactly the same rear facing seat spec as factory install. It takes less than an hour and is easy to do.