Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Ultimate Plus Paint Protection package deal Ventura and Santa Barbara County

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. Nick Colbern did my model S a few months back and it was amazing. He has done many Tesla’s and is extremely familiar with our cars. I’ve been working with him on a package deal to do my wife’s new Model Y. He is running a package deal right now you may be interested in. He is one of the only certified XPEL installers in the area and his shop is right off the 101 very near the Oxnard Superchargers. Here’s the package he put together for new Model Y owners:
  1. Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF “10 year warranty” on full front (bumper, hood, fenders, and mirrors)
  2. Matte wrap on center console
  3. PPF strip on rear bumper or A pillar kit choose one
  4. Wash clay One step polish/minor paint correction wherever PPF will be. Wash and spread sealant on rest of vehicle. Ask about our ceramic coating for longer term protection.
  5. Headlight and fog light so you never have to worry about yellowing lenses that are hard to see out of.
Msrp $2195
Deal price $1865

you can reach him at [email protected] or through his website at colbernsdetailing.com.
D619138D-83EE-4796-95E0-59B29B91E693.jpeg