Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Wrapped and coated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's something that can be debated forever. There are so many soap brands out there and so many products to choose from.

It all doesn't matter unless you're trying to detail your car (and I do mean serious detailing), and then that shoves you down the rabbit hole.

Are you going to use a power washer with a foam cannon? That's what I'd go with.

I'm no expert, but I do defer to experts often when it comes to this kind of stuff. Obsessed Garage has a ton of great youtube videos covering products and methods, and they sell a kit (full disclosure I haven't bought this) with everything you'd need. Pan the Organizer is also a great resource on youtube for washing/detailing. Then there is Chicago Auto Pros, Ammo NYC, Chemical Guys, etc, etc. All with basically the same methodology to wash a car and with a ton of videos on YouTube.

I prefer Obsessed Garage overall just because you can tell they are seriously committed to finding what they like.

If you're going the power washer route on PPF (with ceramic coating), then almost anything should work fine. A good foam cannon and power washer setup will work wonders with any snow foam.

Reactions: chinacatx