Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I had to google "mcallen" because I have no idea where it is. With that being said, whenever you are wanting to ask " where is the best place around X for Y", its always better to post in the section of TMC for "X".

Since your "X" is Mcallen", when I googled it, I got Mcallen, Texas. If that is correct, you should be posting here:

Texas

If thats not correct, then you should navigate to here: Americas - and find what state "mcallen" is in, and post there. That way, you will be interacting with people from your state who have a much better chance of telling you where the best "X for Y" is relative to where you are.

Reactions: XLR82XS
So, I had to google "mcallen" because I have no idea where it is. With that being said, whenever you are wanting to ask " where is the best place around X for Y", its always better to post in the section of TMC for "X".

Since your "X" is Mcallen", when I googled it, I got Mcallen, Texas. If that is correct, you should be posting here:

Texas

If thats not correct, then you should navigate to here: Americas - and find what state "mcallen" is in, and post there. That way, you will be interacting with people from your state who have a much better chance of telling you where the best "X for Y" is relative to where you are.

Oh okay. Thankyou! First time using a forum. Model3 is the car i have.

• Disagree
Reactions: KyleM3