Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your vehicle is available early - Paranoia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just got a text from Tesla saying my SR+ white/black/aero order arrived early. Have had a June 12th delivery date in my account for a week or two now with no other contact made. If I use the source code trick to check VIN number, there is one assigned, and it under the "VIN Changed" option it says no. I'm just paranoid about why my car arrived early. Is it a rejected delivery? Or did it actually just arrive early (Tesla? early?!?). Have other people had experiences with "early" arriving vehicles? Were they fine? Any way to know if it was a rejected delivery from someone else?

A bit of background about my paranoia: this is my second Model 3, and the first one (which I still own, love, and plan on keeping) is almost a year old, and still has issues I'm waiting on them to fix from delivery. I live 2 hrs away from the nearest Service Centre, so I have zero plans on accepting anything that requires any sort of work to be done on it.

Maybe call and ask about the vin to see if it matches your source code vin. Mine arrived early too but the vin is the same one I got weeks ago.
Without a vin/call/email the delivery date is bs anyway, so arriving early/late is a moot concept.