Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got this $1,000 discount text for being an early CT reservation holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received this $1,000 discount text for any of the S3XY models from Tesla because I am an early CyberTruck reservation holder:

2023-12-07 20:00 PST: CID 19498688955: As an early Cybertruck reservation holder, you're eligible to receive $1,000 toward a new Model S, Model 3, Model X or Model Y ordered by Dec. 31. Take delivery before the end of the year and you'll also receive 6 months of free Supercharging on us.
(For keyword search, I'll also include the phone number without the country code: 9498688955.)

I think I put the reservation in within a day or a week of the reveal, but I don't remember precisely. I think there was a delay since I had to wait for payday. Since the price of CyberTruck doubled and I already experienced Model S trying to crash me head on while crossing a highway despite not having any self driving software purchased, and I'm not sure if CT will let me get out of a mob of attackers without preventing me from driving or shutting down, and I'm not sure CT will let me drive out of a snow drift without shutting down if it bumps a log hundreds of miles away from civilization and senses a jolt that it considers needs mandatory government attention before I'm allowed to go anywhere, I am considering cancelling my reservation. Tesla has been too quiet addressing these concerns for nearly a decade now, and with their automatic over the air updates, these vehicles are never safe. I need hack-proof vehicles that won't strand me, put me in a kill mob, or kill me. Therefore, I'm going to have to stick to used gas cars for way too long. To me, this is a let down for the state of technology of our civilization, but it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Watts_Up