Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1.49% loan for 60 months at Stanford credit union

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had a bad experience with DCU and was able to secure 1.24 interest rate for 65 months and check was mailed overnight
Do they mail the check to you, or direct to Tesla?

do not worry too much
they will contact you eventually
they are more interested in you as a client who is willing to get a loan than you in them
Thanks, yep got an email from them this morning.

Just to be clear, it sounds like Tesla will match a % rate/term if you show them those details?
If there is a forum post with more detail on this procedure I’d be interested in others experience.
Any disadvantage with going through Tesla as opposed to a bank or credit union?

DCU - I submitted all of the required documents. They emailed me to create my membership account. I selected "already started an auto loan". It asked me for the details. The loan is a little above $35k, however the field has a max limit of $35k. Honestly pretty frustrating, wish I could call someone to get through the process. It's 2021 I know

DCU - I submitted all of the required documents. They emailed me to create my membership account. I selected "already started an auto loan". It asked me for the details. The loan is a little above $35k, however the field has a max limit of $35k. Honestly pretty frustrating, wish I could call someone to get through the process. It's 2021 I know

You can call them, just hit the option to have them call you back. They called back in like an hour and me immediate decision.

800-328-8797

Reactions: jm404
Status
Not open for further replies.