Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

135 sentry mode incidents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My sentry mode is crazy sensitive to the point I don't want to check it anymore because it's always a false event. Yesterday my son called me to tell me my car is flashing the headlights every couple of minutes. Sure enough I went out to look at I had 135 events. Each event was approximately 2 minutes apart.

Is this normal, or should I be doing something different?

My sentry mode is crazy sensitive to the point I don't want to check it anymore because it's always a false event. Yesterday my son called me to tell me my car is flashing the headlights every couple of minutes. Sure enough I went out to look at I had 135 events. Each event was approximately 2 minutes apart.

Is this normal, or should I be doing something different?

when I get something similar my Sentry Cam footage is glitchy and just skips back and forth. It won’t even show the full footage of one clip. never mind dozens. Wish I knew how to fix that.

My sentry mode is crazy sensitive to the point I don't want to check it anymore because it's always a false event. Yesterday my son called me to tell me my car is flashing the headlights every couple of minutes. Sure enough I went out to look at I had 135 events.

Where is the car parked when your son notices that the headlights flash every couple of minutes? Busy narrow street?

I’ve had the same problem. I’m parked facing the street (busy) so I average about 200+ events every morning. I found if I park the car with the rear facing the street I get minimal hits since most of the sensor cameras are forward facing in front of the rear view mirror. Still a lot of non-panic events.