Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Gunmetal Rial Lugano w/ Michelin X-Ice Winter & Tires Gen 1 TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a lightly used set of 19" Gunmetal Rial Lugano Turbines w/ Michelin X-Ice winter tires and Gen 1 TPMS sensors. I bought them back in January for my P85D and used them for 3 months before switching to 21" Turbines in April when it warmed up. No more than ~5k miles on them, mostly commuting and a couple short road trips.

I recently took Tesla up on the free Ludicrous offer for a new MS so unfortunately the Gen 1 TPMS sensors are no longer compatible with my '19 MS so instead of spending a couple hundred bucks for new sensors and a remount / balance I figured I'll just buy new wheels so I can get performance winter tires to better suit the new Ludicrous mode :p.

These ran me ~2k with the sensors, looking to get $1500 OBO. I live in Annapolis, Maryland and would greatly prefer to not have to ship, even if it means some hours in the car to meet, but I'm not opposed to shipping. Will give a thorough clean before transport either way - nobody wants dirty rims :).

All the best,

-Eric

View attachment 427875

View attachment 427874

View attachment 427873

Whoops! Sorry about that, here they are inline:

IMG_20190506_223454.jpg
IMG_20190506_223045.jpg
IMG_20190506_222816.jpg