Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Sport Wheel Touchup paint for curb rash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used a 3rd party AJ Mobile Wheel Repair to repair 3 wheels (19" sport) in San Diego area. The cost was $400 total and the mobile repair tech took just under an hour. Instructions were no driving for 35 min, no touching for a day, no washing for 2-3 days after he was done. Results are that wheels look as good as before the damage.

Re: Tesla 19" Sport Wheels ("Stiletto") for M3. This company currently offers a "Sonic Silver" specifically for wheels. (The Starlight Silver seems to be a body color, so I'm hesitant to buy that for my wheels even though SJ3C said the Starlight was a match and the pics look great!). Does anyone have a clarity on this? Was the Sonic Silver not available in 2019 when this post was last active? Is the color match for Starlight the better match?

Re: Tesla 19" Sport Wheels ("Stiletto") for M3. This company currently offers a "Sonic Silver" specifically for wheels. (The Starlight Silver seems to be a body color, so I'm hesitant to buy that for my wheels even though SJ3C said the Starlight was a match and the pics look great!). Does anyone have a clarity on this? Was the Sonic Silver not available in 2019 when this post was last active? Is the color match for Starlight the better match?
Quicktouch is the company selling Starlight Silver and Sonic Silver