Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 set of Model X wheels - 20" silver, 20" grey flowforged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling two sets of Model X wheels from a friend who had them laying around in their garage.

First set: 20" silver OEM wheels. All four in near-mint condition. Probably 99/100 with only the tiniest of defects. The surface finish is impeccable. Included are wheels and centercaps (no TPMS) - $700 for the set

Second set: Tsportline TST Flow forged space grey 20" wheels. Three of the four wheels have a bit of curbing, but nothing awful. It would be an easy fix with some touchup paint. Included are wheels, centercaps, and TPMS - $900 for the set

High-resolution images of each individual wheel are here: tesla wheels

Prices are for local pickup, which I would prefer, but am happy to ship. Wheels are located in Atlanta, GA. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

045A8509.JPG

Attachments

• black-model-x-20-tst-metallic-grey-3_4cea9f15-46c7-4e82-8442-6d4503149e09_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg
    black-model-x-20-tst-metallic-grey-3_4cea9f15-46c7-4e82-8442-6d4503149e09_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 64
I'm selling two sets of Model X wheels from a friend who had them laying around in their garage.

First set: 20" silver OEM wheels. All four in near-mint condition. Probably 99/100 with only the tiniest of defects. The surface finish is impeccable. Included are wheels and centercaps (no TPMS) - $700 for the set

Second set: Tsportline TST Flow forged space grey 20" wheels. Three of the four wheels have a bit of curbing, but nothing awful. It would be an easy fix with some touchup paint. Included are wheels, centercaps, and TPMS - $900 for the set

Prices are for local pickup, which I would prefer, but am happy to ship. Wheels are located in Atlanta, GA. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

View attachment 589590

Only need one, but will take the 4 20" silver OEM if you don't want to separate them - $500. Need to pick it up before Tuesday. Thanks.

View attachment 589590

I'm not a buyer, but curious. The picture looks like the Tsportline wheels have much larger spacing between spokes than the OEM ones. The design is a little different, the spokes turn/fan down vs the flat OEM ones. The detail is kind of nice. Is that making it appear as if the spacing is wider, or is it actually wider?