Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20 inch Performance Model 3 Wheel Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a full set of 20 inch wheels and tires that are from my Performance Model 3. I only drove the car 2 miles from Tesla Rockville, MD to the Auto Shop where I had my aftermarket wheels/tires installed.

The tires are the 235/35ZR-20 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S TESLA, ACOUSTIC TECH XL
The tires, TPMS and install are worth 1782 on their own (TPMS 242, Tires 1440, Install 100)
Tesla charges $4000 plus tax to purchase this same wheel and tires package through them.

Cost for local pickup in the DC/MD area is $2900.
IMG_0362.jpg
IMG_0363.jpg

I am 99% sure these will fit any model 3. The only difference with the performance+ wheels is the center hub/bore as a very slight lip machined into it to make space for the performance brakes. Here is an example pic of the lip. Therefore performance wheels will fit any model 3 but standard model 3 wheels will not fit the performance+. Others may have more expertise around this and can comment.
42810252220_01a3ac4e9b_c.jpg

Do you need hub centering rings for these to fit on a non P+ model 3? The ones Tesla sells for $4k have a smaller hub center and don’t fit the P+.
I'm interested in buying your wheels, but I have no clue how to start a PM with you haha. So please send me a PM
It may be because we are new members and are temporarily blocked from started a PM. If you can figure out how to, let me know. Thanks!