Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires + 4x Red Tesla "Safe Jack" - Madison, WI

Hofstetm

Apr 28, 2019
Wisconsin
For sale is a set of 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires which are almost brand new from my 2020 Model 3 Performance. I drove the vehicle from delivery in Chicago to Madison and immediately took them off for performance all seasons, instead. Tire Rack link here.
  • 235/35ZR20
  • T0 Tesla, Acoustic Tech
  • Still has OEM paint markers on them, just dusty from my garage/shop I had them taken off
  • Retails for about $340 a piece
  • Looking for $600 for all 4 local pickup only - will not separate.
IMG-4390.JPG
IMG-4394.JPG
IMG-4411.JPG
IMG-4391.JPG
IMG-4392.JPG

Also for sale are 4 brand new "Safe Jacks" made for Tesla vehicles, in red for Teslarati. I used them once (see above for swapping wheels) and have since purchased a hydraulic car lift instead rendering these useless. These are always sold out. Some quick details below from their site (linked here too).
  • Load rating 3 tons (6,000 lbs) per stand
  • All Steel construction
  • Lightweight at only 14 lbs. ea.
  • Retails for $179 PER jack
  • Looking for $400 for all 4, local pickup only - will not separate.
IMG-4395.JPG
IMG-4396.JPG
IMG-4397.JPG
IMG-4398.JPG

Max223

Aug 23, 2021
Chicago
I just registered here, so I don't think I can PM yet. Would you be willing to do $800 for everything? I'm about 2 hours away and can pick up this weekend or during the evening.

Hofstetm

Apr 28, 2019
Wisconsin
@Hofstetm - thank you for the update. I would be willing to purchase the jacks for asking price and can pickup next Wednesday or the following weekend.
Currently, as the post states above yours, the jacks are pending sale right now. I will know more by EOD (Saturday 9/11) if they are sold and will report back. Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC