Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 20% Off - So.Cal. PPF/Ceramic Coatings/Tint/Chrome Delete and More!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crushed Carbon Fiber protected with Suntek Ultra (10 year warranty), took advantage of our 20% off December Discount

Resized_IMG_20191205_140412_402.jpeg
IMG_8671.jpg
December Discount

Does the 20% discount apply to the already discounted group buy deals? (PPF, Ceramic, and tint?)

If you purchase the same full package, Full front PPF, Tint or Chrome Delete, and Ceramic Coating, YES it does.

Additionally, we no longer offer a "Group Buy", instead we we apply the "Group Buy Rebate" immediately when you book an appointment, instead of waiting 20 people in Group Buy.

We are now calling it our Exclusive Package, same rebate

It became too difficult to keep track of who got what and when, and our Merchant Service account was uncooperative and delayed some rebates.

Just wanted to show off how my Model 3 turned out. I took advantage of the discount to get Ceramic tint as well as their 10 year ceramic coating. It was nice to see them working on so many other Teslas as well.

Attachments

• TBGoat.jpeg
    TBGoat.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 63
Hello I'm interested in these for a model 3, can you give me more detail as to pricing and estimated time to finish for the following, and also is it possible to apply a ceramic coating on top of the matte full wrap? Thank you!

SunTek Ultra Matte 360 Full Wrap
Suntek CIR Nano-Ceramic Tint
Chrome Delete
Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv4 Topper

@dougatconcours
Is there any slots available for December? Asking for a few friends that are waiting on the year end push from Tesla.

If so, I will have them reach out.

Yes we do!!

Also because of the year end push and the Holidays, we are honoring the discount past December, as long as the appointment is booked in December work can be scheduled and completed in January.

Hello I'm interested in these for a model 3, can you give me more detail as to pricing and estimated time to finish for the following, and also is it possible to apply a ceramic coating on top of the matte full wrap? Thank you!

SunTek Ultra Matte 360 Full Wrap
Suntek CIR Nano-Ceramic Tint
Chrome Delete
Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv4 Topper

Hi, I sent you a PM.

Yes!! you can put a ceramic coating over the Suntek Matte and it will not change the appearance. Good news and Bad news though, first the Good news, it runs a lot less than a traditional ceramic coating, Bad news it only lasts about 2 years. Our customers who wrapped their cars in Matte are very happy with it.

IMG_6925.jpeg

Last edited: