Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Stilettos w/ Fresh Tires, For Sale Or Trade - Baltimore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell or trade my 20" stilettos, currently off the car.
Can gladly get more pics if needed, they are from a 2018, the bright silver.
They are hyperdipped bronze, zero curb rash, cracks, bends..no issues
Have pzeros with 75% tread left, lugnuts and caps included.

Also have a set of 18mm/25mm spacers that will get you flush on a performance.

Asking 1500 obo, will also trade for cool aftermarket stuff. Mainly looking for carbon body parts, seats, coilovers or trade with cash on my side for wrap work...Lemme know what you got, worse i can do is say no thanks!

Obviously would prefer local but could figure out shipping with greyhound if needed.

Located in Baltimore but have no issues throwing them in the car and riding to meet if needed.
20230306_141259.jpg
20230310_151527.jpg
20230412_173039.jpg

Looking to sell or trade my 20" stilettos, currently off the car.
Can gladly get more pics if needed, they are from a 2018, the bright silver.
They are hyperdipped bronze, zero curb rash, cracks, bends..no issues
Have pzeros with 75% tread left, lugnuts and caps included.

Also have a set of 18mm/25mm spacers that will get you flush on a performance.

Asking 1500 obo, will also trade for cool aftermarket stuff. Mainly looking for carbon body parts, seats, coilovers or trade with cash on my side for wrap work...Lemme know what you got, worse i can do is say no thanks!

Obviously would prefer local but could figure out shipping with greyhound if needed.

Located in Baltimore but have no issues throwing them in the car and riding to meet if needed.
View attachment 936843View attachment 936844View attachment 936845
Let's chat shipping these possibly. I have a commercial account, and may have a way we can work this out :) PM me

Bump, not trying to ship unless I'm left with no options.

Someone come get these things, will gladly work out trades for other interesting things. Wrap work, carbon parts, jordans, let me know what you got.

Worse I can say is no thanks!