Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 P85 Model S - SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PureAmps

Model S P85 (#2817)
Oct 22, 2012
SF Bay Area
I recently purchased a new 2017 100D S and I’m now selling my original 2012 Metallic Blue P85 Model S, the best car I’ve ever owned. :) I’m the original owner and the car has been very well maintained and is in excellent condition.

The car has 91k miles and I’m asking $46k or best offer. The car is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

DSC_2447.jpg

Key features from the original sticker:
  • Deep Metallic Blue P85
  • Body Color Roof
  • 21” Silver Wheels
  • Tech Package
  • Sound Studio Package
  • Active Air Suspension
  • Tan Performance Seats with Alcantara headliner and Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
  • Single charger
  • Free Lifetime supercharging included.

Additional add ons:
  • Paint protection film on bumpers, hood (partial), and fenders.
  • Tesla Premium Interior Floor mats
  • Tesla Rubber frunk liner
  • Rear Parcel Shelf
The vehicle includes both functioning key fobs, the mobile charger, and the front license plate holder (not installed).

The vehicle has had several updates/upgrades performed by the service center including replacing all door handles to the latest revision and replacement of the original drive unit, which were common problems in the early production cars.

The car has over 3 years remaining of the original 8-year/unlimited mile battery and drive unit warranty. The car is not under an extended basic warranty contract.

My custom license plate will be transferred to my new Tesla and is not included.