Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Tesla Model 3 18" Aero Factory Wheels and Tires (Only 53 Miles)

Wheels&Tires

Apr 25, 2021
Leander, Texas
I just took delivery of of a 2021 Model 3 and we replaced the factory Aero wheels.

They were removed with 53 miles on them.

Complete set with Michelin Tires.

Aero covers are also included.

I am in Austin. Texas. You can come see them if you are around this area.

$1,200 pickup here local. If you are somewhere else in the US, let me know and I could ship them, buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1488.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1488.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 38

Wheels&Tires

Apr 25, 2021
Leander, Texas
I just took delivery of of a 2021 Model 3 and we replaced the factory Aero wheels.

They were removed with 53 miles on them.

Complete set with Michelin Tires.

Aero covers are also included.

I am in Austin. Texas. You can come see them if you are around this area.

$1,200 pickup here local. If you are somewhere else in the US, let me know and I could ship them, buyer pays shipping.
Price reduced to $1000.

Sophias_dad

Supporting Member
Jul 29, 2018
Massachusetts
This is a great deal. A new set of four tires for an Model 3 would be $1000 installed, and this set includes wheels and TPMS.

Only downside for older model 3's is that I think the TPMS system changed for 2021 and they wouldn't be backward compatible. OTOH, if you have a new 2021 and plan to get winter tires, this is a way to get 'free' wheels and TPMS. Even with an earlier model, if you plan to put winter tires on, it would be a dismount/remount anyway and you could swap sensors and sell the 2021 TPMS at that time.

I'd be buying this if I didn't already have winter/summer dedicated wheels and tires.

Wheels&Tires

Apr 25, 2021
Leander, Texas
I was not at home when reading your message so I went on the Tesla page for new tires and wheels. I picked what I thought was the same tire and checked the tires when I arrived at home based on your note. The tires are actually MICHELIN PRIMACY MXM4.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC