Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Blue Model S 85kWh, 78k miles, excellent condition, $45k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its time for a new Tesla, so my current ride has to go. The car is in near flawless condition, with a minor scratch on the exterior, interior is nearly flawless as well. The car came with Tesla paint clear paint wrap from the factory. The car has been garaged kept. This car was used mostly for highway driving (between FL and NY). Stock tires have about 2k, 2 have a little curb rash on them.

My battery charges to 227 miles with a 90% charge and around 255 with a full charge.
78,000 miles
Car is located in Northern NJ
Extended Warranty to 100K
Extended Ranger Service to 100K
Tire and Rim Insurance

Upgraded Options:
85KWh Battery
Midnight Blue
All-glass panoramic roof
Active air suspension
Napa Tan Leather interior
Obeche Matte interior decor
Tech Package w auto-presenting door handles, memory seats, Google maps and Navigon navigation
Sound Studio Package
Power rear lift gate
Extended leather armrests and dashboard
Interior LED lighting
LED fog and cornering lights
Lighted door handles.
Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Standard Options:
17" Touch Screen
19" Michelin
19" Wheels
Cruise Control
Heated Front Seats
Homelink integrated garage door
Geofencing for automatic air-suspension adjustment
Slacker radio
3G connectivity and bluetooth
Balance of the unlimited milage battery factory warranty (5 years)
Unlimited milage drivetrain warranty

More Photos to come tomorrow

Attachments

• 6-DSCN4165.JPG
    6-DSCN4165.JPG
    612.6 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: kwjayhawk
What color is the interior, and does it have dual chargers? How flexible are you on price? Did Tesla give you a trade in offer? 1st owner? And has the car had any major service (drive unit, battery, etc)

What color is the interior, and does it have dual chargers? How flexible are you on price? Did Tesla give you a trade in offer? 1st owner? And has the car had any major service (drive unit, battery, etc)

The interior is two tone Black/Tan, it does not have dual chargers. The drive unit was replaced at 70k. No other major issues. I am accepting any offer on the car. I have had two since posting it for sale. The car has never been in an accident.

Good looking car and a good price. Could you share some pics of the interior, particularly of the usual "high wear" areas like the front and rear door jamb knuckles, the driver's seat, etc? Thank you.

Bump price drop to 40K

Those areas have almost no wear. I will supply some pictures at the end of the week.

I'm confused, are you posting with two different profiles? (allthetime and stoneskid)?

I see that there was a similar formatted post from allthetime listing a car for sale (
2013 Grey Model S 85kWh warranty excellent condition, $49k
,, but that one was gray, had less miles, and was closer to Philly.

Would just like some clarification but the response from allthetime has me confused.

I'm confused, are you posting with two different profiles? (allthetime and stoneskid)?

I see that there was a similar formatted post from allthetime listing a car for sale (
2013 Grey Model S 85kWh warranty excellent condition, $49k,, but that one was gray, had less miles, and was closer to Philly.

Would just like some clarification but the response from allthetime has me confused.
Maybe he had two cars?