Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S 85 with 67K miles
Blue Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Leather Interior
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Free Supercharging for LIFE
Tech Package

CPO car with an extended warranty good for 100K miles or Aug 2019. Battery and drivetrain are covered till Aug 2021, unlimited miles. The car is originally rated at 265 miles on a full charge but now gets a little over 255 miles on a full charge. When I bought the car last August it had been fully refurbished, it is in excellent condition. The car was rear ended a few months ago damaging the bumper and the trunk lid. The bumper and Trunk lid have been replaced by a Tesla authorized body shop so the rear end has been made new. This car has been great, I have loved every minute of it. It was a hard decision to sell it but I decided to upgrade/side grade to the model 3.

The car is located in Maryland. If interested, send me a message and make me an offer.

Photo Mar 05, 9 50 56 AM.jpg
Photo Mar 05, 9 51 07 AM.jpg
Photo Mar 05, 9 51 21 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Photo Mar 05, 9 52 30 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 05, 9 52 30 AM.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 71
Tesla has 85Kwh cars listed at $58-$77K. Crazy you bought this for $43.5K. Tesla has increased the price on all CPO cars significantly. Apparently they've determined that these cars reverse depreciate after a certain number of years?

Tesla has 85Kwh cars listed at $58-$77K. Crazy you bought this for $43.5K. Tesla has increased the price on all CPO cars significantly. Apparently they've determined that these cars reverse depreciate after a certain number of years?

Yes, they have listed CPO cars at crazy inflated prices but it does not mean people are buying them at those prices. Well, a few may but not most who are price sensitive as I bet used car buyers typically are. Obviously cars don't appreciate with time when newer EVs are improved by Tesla and others.

Tesla is also trying to sell a several years old S60 for about as much as a brand new 75D. The prices will eventually return to what the OP paid or lower.

The OP did get a great deal on this car. GLWS!

KBB lands around 40k I believe, but I haven't looked lately. What's Car Max offering you?
I just don't know who would pay 40k for this, when a new 3 is like.. $50... right?
that's my problem. I paid $75,000 for my CPO back in 2015, and the depreciation is gut wrenching...
I really... really... want a AWD3, as it seems SUCH value for money, but ugh. I'm a truck/SUV guy... I really should wait for the Y... or Pickup.

KBB lands around 40k I believe, but I haven't looked lately. What's Car Max offering you?
I just don't know who would pay 40k for this, when a new 3 is like.. $50... right?
that's my problem. I paid $75,000 for my CPO back in 2015, and the depreciation is gut wrenching...
I really... really... want a AWD3, as it seems SUCH value for money, but ugh. I'm a truck/SUV guy... I really should wait for the Y... or Pickup.
Why are you derailing this person's post? There are many people that would rather have a used Model S over a brand new Model 3. Even if the Model 3 is the latest thing. The model S is still the nicer car.