Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85kWh (non-performance) 5,800 miles - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tezzla

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2013
SoCal
2013 Model S 85kWh (non-performance) 5,800 miles

I am selling my 4 month old 2013 Tesla Model S 85kWh because I have bought a fully loaded P85 and I don't need 2 cars (& payments!). This car has been perfect, no visits to the service center. Supercharged once, max range charged around 3-4 times.

Details:

85kWh battery
Supercharging hardware
Multi-coat Red Exterior
Black Nappa leather interior
Premium Interior Lighting
Matte Obeche interior
Panoramic Roof
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
19" Grey Rial Turbine Wheels (or the standard 19")
3M Crystalline 40% tint
Soflauthor's Center Console Insert

No accidents
Car is in excellent shape
Located in Los Angeles area

Miles: 5,800
Vin # 16942

(new build would be around $97,000 (not including taxes, tinting, wheels & cci))

I will consider shipping

PM your best offer

Thanks !
Ken

List Date: 12/25/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S 85kWh (non-performance) 5,800 miles
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

WRpFPcbSsbvA2.jpg
PR4dBXVZZxZF2.jpg
prdG7FQryuqq2.JPG
YaB5Q7zn3hPJ2.JPG
XrxrG5Xthb032.JPG
163K2Uxx2ktC2.JPG

Sold pending payment?

That was quick :)

More like I'm very leery of the buyer (hopefully I'm wrong). He lives in Kyrgyzstan, and says his representative will contact me. He just created his account and has no posts?
You know the old saying: "show me the money!" I can't afford to hold an $85,000 asset while waiting for someone to contact me as I have other offers.

More like I'm very leery of the buyer (hopefully I'm wrong). He lives in Kyrgyzstan, and says his representative will contact me. He just created his account and has no posts?
You know the old saying: "show me the money!" I can't afford to hold an $85,000 asset while waiting for someone to contact me as I have other offers.

Kyrgyzstan...

sounds legit

(not srs)

Hi Tezzla,

I'm a new comer too, but I'm not from Kyrgyzstan... I'm from San Jose CA and saw your car on ebay right before it was mark as sold...
I'm interested in buying this car if it is still available.

Is there a phone number or an email address I can contact you on?

Thanks,
Chris

Ebay gets you great exposure, but no bidder pre-qualification. It's frustrating, but you can cancel buyer bids for your item and establish pre-conditions that they correspond with you, have 'x' number of positive feedbacks, yy% scores, etc. Use requisites and cancel the bids of folks who don't comply. It still doesn't keep a "snipe" bidder from ruining your auction at the last seconds, but these are ways to cut down on the need to relist.

GLWS!

I'm in Los Angeles and my buyer was from Wash DC, he picked the car up yesterday (w girlfriend) and they are driving it back to DC. Pretty gutsy, baptism by supercharger! Actually I'm jealous, he'll know a lot more about range and supercharging in a week than I got in 6 months. I've haven't seen him post here or Tesla forum yet.