Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S P85 Full 42 Month Bumper to Bumper Warranty, Loaded with Options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S P85 Full 42 Month Bumper to Bumper Warranty, Loaded with Options

Up for sale is this incredible 2013 Tesla P85 Model S. If you?re looking at this then you already know how awesome this car is. Between all of the tech features, voice controls, OTA (over the air) updates, and giant but extremely useful 17? center mounted touch screen, is a stealth performance luxury car. This performance version P85 Model S gives you a 0-60 in 4 seconds yet the stealth to sneak up on a squirrel!
Best of all vehicle has a factory 42 month bumper to bumper warranty! This goes until September 2019 or ~66,500 miles. The battery is also factory covered until March 2021 with unlimited miles! So if you have anything that comes up in that time frame, Tesla will cover it. While my car has been very solid, out of warranty expenses can add up quickly just like any other luxury vehicle. The 3-1/2 years of the remaining warranty should give you peace of mind in this vehicle.

The car is loaded with options!
Tech Package
Performance Seats with Interior Ambient Lighting Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
21? Turbine Wheels
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber D?cor
Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

The tires were recently changed out to Michelin Pilot Sports and only have ~2000 miles on them. The car also has a custom one-off set of 6061 billet aluminum pedals and a custom stainless grille. The window tint all the way around gives you some privacy and keeps the interior cool without being too dark.
Depending on what your state tax laws are you might also be able to save on sales tax by buying private party. Here in IL if you buy private party, sales tax is capped at $1500 which would save you thousands compared to buying from a dealer. Other states (such as CO) allow an EV credit on used vehicles ($6000 credit), check your state to see if this is available for you.
If you have any questions or need any other information, please don?t hesitate to ask. Please email me for more pictures. Thanks for Looking!

List Date: 3/8/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S P85 Full 42 Month Bumper to Bumper Warranty, Loaded with Options
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $66,950.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

72c67ee5-eaf2-44c5-8d62-60f7430a17af.JPG
aeb88dec-3a50-4171-ade9-c9d14a5656b9.jpg
cb0b1b21-3cd8-44d6-a996-72cd54a34c0a.JPG

Curious. What's your reason for selling it after 6 months?

I LOVE this car and am only selling because I have an opportunity on something else that I don't want to pass up. I fully intend on getting back into another Model S ASAP. I'm going to be keeping my HPWC because I know I'll be back sooner than later, it is too great of a vehicle to only have for such a short period of time.
If it wasn't for that then I would be keeping it for sure. This has been my nicest daily driver and I can't imagine going too long without another one back in the garage.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!