Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 Black on Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought an X as my family is growing taller and the rear facing seats are not sufficient any longer.

under warranty (4yr+4yr maintenance, 2yr, 25000 extended). 2013 P85.
black exterior
black leather interior without the red piping
light headliner
black calipers
sound upgrade package
air suspension package
technology package
panoramic roof.
tinted windows with crystalline tint
heated seats
rear facing seats
lacewood decor plus the matching yacht flooring
carbon fiber spoiler
sunshade
no AP
lloyds carpets, OEM carpets, winter mats
Brand new rims/tires. 2 sets of rims: 19" oem 5 spoke rims with winter tires plus a spare tire and 21" oem turbine rims powder coated black with summer brand new summer tires plus a spare. Tire bags for storage.

The car has 38k miles.

The car has lots of extras including premium window tinting and lots of interior and exterior lighting upgrades (trunk/frunk lighting, lighted T,puddle lights, footwell and cubby lighting,front cup holders, grocery bag holders)

Attachments

• DSC07117b.jpg
    DSC07117b.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC07118b.jpg
    DSC07118b.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC07119b.jpg
    DSC07119b.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC07120b.jpg
    DSC07120b.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC07121b.jpg
    DSC07121b.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC07122b.jpg
    DSC07122b.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC07123b.jpg
    DSC07123b.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC07124b.jpg
    DSC07124b.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC07125b.jpg
    DSC07125b.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC07127b.jpg
    DSC07127b.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 111
THANKS !
I bought an X -- so it needs a new home.. Blue Book puts it at 58k, plus the cost of the extended warranty, extra rims and tires, extra mats, lighting kits, carpets, etc... worth a lot more than asking price -- it is better than every vehicles on CPO (except 1, but that is less options, and only 19" rims and more miles).

I bet. The 21" black wheels look awesome. Looks alot like my current ride. So you are selling both sets of wheels with this car? Approx how many miles are on each set?
Yes, both sets of rims and tires. Plus a spare tire for each set. The 21" rims were powder coated last month and the tires are brand new last week. The 19" rims are original to the car and have 2 seasons on the tires. Lots and lots of life left. I keep a spare on the frunk just in case :) ....all of this and more can be yours for the low low price.....

Gorgeous car--- I couldn't help but notice the water bottle holders under the screen. What are those? Do you have a link? Looks like an interesting idea. My next project was to build a front console insert, but that might save me the time. (This was my last project, a rear console/cupholder solution: Tesla Pittsburgh on Twitter)
Good eye! Yes, that is an aftermarket add on I did. One of the MANY customized accessories... you can search the forum for front cup holders, and you will find it. It also has front lighted T, the tesla logo puddle lights, added frunk and trunk lighting, grocery bag hangers, coat hooks, no-drill fromt license plate holder and more (all those are posted somewhere on this awesome resource-of-a forum!)

I know everyone is interested so I will share the sale details....
My X doesn't arrive until May. Given the flexibility I need on timing I reduced the price to $55k .. the buyer didn't want the 19" winter rims/tires so I took off another $1k. Final sale price $54k. Anyone want to buy 19" rims/tires!

Reactions: JPUConn