Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 with CPO warranty left, Xpel and Cquartz, Pearl White, 65k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased as one of the last CPO cars to get the full restoration in Dec '17. At that point I had the front clip, hood, fenders and mirrors covered in Xpel Ultimate and the rest of the car and rims coated in Cquartz. It's a custom wrap and covers the edges, it's not a pre-cut kit that doesn't cover the edges or wrap around the panels. This past Dec I had the "maintenance" done on the finish at Chicago Auto Pros. (great place). The finish is flawless. The interior shows no visible signs of wear as it has since I picked it up. The car is garaged and hand washed only. A full charge is about 250-253 miles.

I've had the black 19" rims on since almost day one, so the 21" turbines (also flawless) have new tires with less than 500 miles on them. I plan on selling the car with both sets if I can get my asking price, or close enough. Otherwise the car will be offered with the 21" stock rims and tires. The car has free supercharging for life. It does not have AP, power folding mirrors or parking sensors. It has a clean carfax and has never been in an accident.

I have prepaid the next two annual service visits. This past Jan (2019) it received the full service and almost the entire front steering was replaced (i hadn't noticed anything wrong with the steering, Tesla noticed it and changed out the front end parts) as well as the MCU, drive unit fluid, all the lug nuts, a full alignment and something fixed in the air suspension and it was re-calibrated. Since then it's been parked and charged to 80%. The new/replaced MCU is much faster than the original one. Over the past year the passenger front door handle and 12 volt battery were also replaced. The windshield was replaced after I picked up the car in Jan of '18. I believe that's all that's been replaced since I received it in Dec 2017.

The full warranty is good until Dec 7, 2019 and the remainder of the drive train / battery warranty until March of 2021. As stated earlier the Dec 2019 and Dec 2020 service appts have been prepaid.

Also included is a Black Model S cover, front weathertech floor mats, original 40A mobile charger with all connectors and bag, original front floor mats, and black 19" rims with Pirelli P7s. (under 5000 miles on them, rated 7/10, 8/10, 9/10 and 9/10 at Jan '19 service appt.)

I doubt there is a more pristine example available with pre-paid service, CPO warranty and an extra set of rims/tires.

Options listed here:
w26SKzO.jpg

the day I picked her up, she had 59K miles on her at that point.
nzbbQ7e.jpg

iUKeW6J.jpg

glamour shot.

2iy2w1H.jpg

I'll get more pics of some of whatever parts anyone wants to see. There are no dings, scratches, road rash, etc on this car.

Price is $42,000.00, car is located in Arlington Heights IL. Thanks for reading my wall of text, let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2012MS85
I haven't mentioned that I had the 4G lte upgrade installed when I picked up the car, also the car has been upgraded to TPMS type 2 sensors, so individual tire pressure is shown on the screen.

Exact mileage is 65,303. I'll post more pics today, any reasonable offer will be strongly considered. Thanks again for reading my listing.

ZsaKSYN.jpg

aoPmqKt.jpg

tuHqMq5.jpg

QXs7Kpr.jpg

HeKiCYj.jpg

a7LfNV5.jpg

nqMb190.jpg

forgot to mention it has the center console from evvanex, i put the carbon fiber on it so it's not perfect but looks "good". that's my magnetic phone mount in the cup holder.

VmAO0dY.jpg

this image is the part on the drivers side where you rub getting in and out, so it does show some wear right there. i had considered getting another part from one of the salvage cars and keeping it for replacement but never did. cost on the part was $40.

c1m7At2.jpg

78vvSh2.jpg

HvzOVRi.jpg

C2R8B3E.jpg

xrYJ55q.jpg

3eCU1wK.jpg

lxogA5J.jpg

lJKvuZW.jpg

sngwRi8.jpg

i don't have dog mode yet, i'll install it when the update comes. if anyone wants a pics of the frunk, it's the big one since no front drive unit. (extra 7 pizza boxes of space.)

1wTlAUp.jpg

the roof was re-greased and adjusted at the jan 2019 service, they also re-calibrated the air suspension? i know they didn't have to replace any shocks, but they did replace a component.

honestly the car has never driven this tight with the new front suspention. i think that the first person that drives it will buy it.

Last edited:
Offering a bare bones deal at $39,500 as it sits.
Includes the following:

19" black rims / Pirelli P7s (better imo if you live where streets have pot holes)
stock floor mats, very good condition.
2 prepaid service appointments (if you do the first before the limited warranty expires, everything they find will be covered until that Dec 7, 2019 date) and remainder of warranties.
full limited warranty until Dec 7, 2019
battery / drive unit until Mar 2021

Full package at $41,500
Includes all of the above and the following:
Center console
21" Turbines with Continentals (less than 500 miles)
Cloth Tesla Model S cover
Front weather tech floor mats

Just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone isn't concerned with all the extras. Thank you for reading my listing.

Last edited:
any serious offers considered.

happy to swap the 21's on if someone prefers those to the black 19's.

i always feared pot holes so i kept the 19" rims on it.
purchased here on TMC.

v8eQVGB.jpg

here's the evannex center console after my wrap job. i did start a graphics department once, so i'm pretty good at applying graphics and vinyl.

tN0rp5A.jpg

Last edited:
$36,000 on 19" rims with Pirelli P7's, center console, all weather mats (fronts) and model S car cover.

$37,750 with both sets of rims, and everything else listed.

This has to be the cleanest P85 on the market, with full warranty remaining and 2 pre-paid annual service visits.