Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 S 85/90 Strange air suspension issue (no Low setting, auto Jack-mode?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the last couple days my 2013 Model S 85 (with 90kWh battery) has had two issues with the air suspension.

First issue, it refuses to enter "Low" setting. Seen here: Low
I can select low, and the toggle moves to low, but after a few seconds it bounces back to "Medium". I can select between Medium and High and back and it will adjust as expected, but it simply refuses to enter Low mode. It will go into "Very High" usually but that brings me to the second issue...

Frequently, when manually selecting the "Very High" suspension setting, the car will pit itself into Jack Mode. Seen here: Jack Mode
When this occurs cannot turn Jack Mode off via the menu (though it auto-disables when driven >5 MPH).

These issues seem somewhat coincidental with the latest software I installed on 3/18 (2024.8.4).

Any Ideas?

Yes l have the very same problem, l rang the Tesla help line as l mine won’t go In to Jack mode and I need to remove the winter tyres and fit my summer tyres, they told me they don’t No anything about this possible bug,
I’m now waiting from a response from service on Monday, 2016 Model S

Reactions: Jbjwc1