Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 CPO P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you copy and paste the CL data, you may get more traction and your ad links won’t die when you delete and repost.

Personally, I’d do that in a new thread, list options, warranty data and some nice pics as well as price. Yes, your CL ad had those, but as mentioned the link doesn’t work.

If you just repost the new link, GLWS...

If you copy and paste the CL data, you may get more traction and your ad links won’t die when you delete and repost.

Personally, I’d do that in a new thread, list options, warranty data and some nice pics as well as price. Yes, your CL ad had those, but as mentioned the link doesn’t work.

If you just repost the new link, GLWS...

Im getting enough traction and I wasnt referring to my listing i was referring to the for sale section in general like I stated in my post ;)

Over Tesla because you were unhappy with amount of depreciation or for other reasons?

No not the depreciation, the company in general also the insurance rates, body repair time. Just to many red flags for me personally. A few month break driving a CRV I am sure will annoy me so it will most likely draw me back sooner and later. There are also no good X deals as of now so when those start coming back I will most likely pick one up .