TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2014 Model S 60 - 10k miles - $60,399

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by drewgould, Jul 25, 2016.

1. drewgould

drewgould Member

Selling my Pearl White 2014 Model S 60. This is an awesome car with Autopilot and only 10,500 miles. Just purchased in October 2015 so it has almost the full warranty left! Also includes a set of winter rims and tires with only one Winter on them and the Tesla winter mats. The car is in really good condition and just got a hand wax and wash completed.

I'm located in North Canton, Ohio 44720 and I'm happy to show it in person and/or help with arranging transportation if you're out of state.

I received my P90D Model X this month and have no room in the garage for this great car anymore. If you need any other info or additional pictures, let me know!

- Pearl White paint
    - 60 KWh battery
    - Autopilot
    - TACC
    - 19" Silver Turbine Wheels
    - Aftermarket leather/carbon fiber center console
    - Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    - Black Leather Seats
    - Carbon Fiber accents
    - Supercharger-enabled
    - Tesla wall charger kit

Also included:
    - 19" Grey Turbine Wheel (After-market) with winter tires
    - Tesla OEM Winter Mat set

IMG_4125.jpg IMG_4135.jpg IMG_4137.jpg IMG_4136.jpg IMG_4131.jpg IMG_4140.jpg IMG_4126.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Kenriko

Kenriko Vendor

You'll likely have a tough time at that price considering you can get a refresh for not much more that qualifies for the tax credit.